East and West Beckham Parish Council Meeting
To all members of the Council Due to the present lock-down regulations
A Meeting of E. & W. Beckham Parish Council will be conducted by ZOOM on
Thursday 16th July 2020 at 7.00 pm
J. Stibbons Clerk to the Council
8th July 2020
The Public are invited to attend the above meeting
1. Apologies and Declarations of interest.
2. Comments and Questions on the agenda from members of the public.
3. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday 28th May 2020.
4. Matters arising from the Minutes.
5. Reports from County, District or Parish Councillors
6. Covid 19. Do we build on this good-will for the future?
7. Solar Community Fund Committee.(Report )
8. Playing Field To consider a quotation for the replacement of the fence.
9. To approve the Annual Governance and Accountability Returns 2019-20.
10. Financial matters.
Bank Balances at 16/7/2020 Current a/c £13145.22 Savings a/c £6495.54
Outstanding invoice to be approved:-
RoSPA Playing equipment inspection £86.40
J. Stibbons Salary and expenses £840.45
( includes purchase of seat for the bus shelter £249)
The following invoices have been paid during the lock-down:-
J. Bishop Internal Audit £40
D. McNeight Web renewal £103.55
13. Comments from members of the public.
14. Matters for information only or for the next agenda.
* For a link to join the meeting email [email protected]
** To join by telephone ring 0203 695 0088.
Meeting ID is 819 5685 4015
Password is 932834
*** Please note that this meeting will be recorded.