East and West Beckham Parish Council Meeting
To all members of the Council Due to the present lock-down regulations
A Meeting of E. & W. Beckham Parish Council will be conducted by ZOOM on
Thursday 28th May 2020 at 7.00 pm
J. Stibbons Clerk to the Council
20th May 2020
The Public are invited to attend the above meeting
2. Comments and Questions on the agenda from members of the public.
3. Declarations of interest.
4. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday 12th March 2020.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6 Reports from County, District or Parish Councillors
7. Covid 19. Update on volunteers and funding.
8. Solar Community Fund Committee.(Report )
9. Playing Field To consider a quotation for the replacement of the fence.
10. To approve a Certificate of Exemption from a full Annual Audit.
11. Financial matters.
Bank Balances at 13/3/2020 Current a/c £13288.77 Savings a/c £12167.05
The following invoices have been paid during the lock-down:-
Mrs M Clarke (Covis 19 volunteer group) all members agreed by email £200
NALC Subscription £139.54
Mrs M. Clarke (Covis 19 volunteer group)To be refunded by grant £500
J. Stibbons Salary and expenses £595.25
HMRC PAYE £122.80
12. Overgrown Trees in Old Church Yard, W. Beckham
14. Matters for information only or for the next agenda.
* For a link to join the meeting email [email protected]
** To join by telephone ring 0203 695 0088.
Meeting ID is 838 0041 6911
Password is 153812 .
*** Please note that this meeting will be recorded.